Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS7.1.2 iPhone recovery after updating

after updating to iOS7.1.2 my iPhone stuck on recovery mode "connect to iTunes" displayed on screen.

after updated to iOS7.1.2 i noticed that my battery drained very fast even disabled siri, location services, background app refresh. on the previous version, i have no problem with my battery. please apple do something to solve this battery issue.

Posted on Jul 2, 2014 10:47 AM

2 replies

Jul 2, 2014 10:48 AM in response to benzenering

benzenering wrote:

after updating to iOS7.1.2 my iPhone stuck on recovery mode "connect to iTunes" displayed on screen.

after updated to iOS7.1.2 i noticed that my battery drained very fast even disabled siri, location services, background app refresh. on the previous version, i have no problem with my battery. please apple do something to solve this battery issue.

you're not speaking to Apple in this user to user forum.

recalibrate the battery, let it fully drain to where your phone shuts off and then fully charge it without using it.

Jul 11, 2014 9:29 PM in response to razmee209

I was experiencing rapid battery discharge as well.

But now my battery works fine, maybe better.

Here are the steps to what I did:

1. Did a hard reboot by holding the home and power button down until the phone shut off and rebooted, when the apple logo came on, I let the buttons go.

2. I fully discharged my battery to 0% and then let my phone rest for about an hour.

3. I plugged the phone to the charger and fully recharged to 100%.

After I did that my phone was basically on standby for about 24 hours, just some intermittent use and my battery life % is at 85%

Try this method out and see if it helps your battery issue, hope it helps out.

iOS7.1.2 iPhone recovery after updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.