Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4 iOS 7.1.2

updated my phone to iOS 7.1.2, the update initially crashed and then after that the update proceeded to Restore my phone to factory settings, i got to the connect to iTunes screen & proceeded to attempt to log in via my iCloud account however it has been months since i have used iCloud & its password & therefore could not remember my password to the point i have been locked out of using that password. i have then proceeded to attempt to reset my password via email link HOWEVER my main hotmail account is also very very old and i find that hotmail accounts tend to lock you out of an account you have not used in a while i cannot therefore access my email that is related to my iCloud. i was however able to change my apple ID hotmail password via security questions so be in no doubt that the phone actually does belong to me. my iTunes account i use i also know both the email and password for, however it does not seem as though i can access my phone using the iTunes account nor the Apple ID HOTMAIL account. The only account which my phone seems to need to unlock my phone is the only one i cannot access the password for. I have attempted to restore my phone completely but i cannot even do that as i cannot access any apps WHAT DO I DO???????!!!!!!!!

Posted on Jul 2, 2014 1:40 PM

1 reply

iphone 4 iOS 7.1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.