Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my app in the app store is all need to purchase with visa and such other things? As a example i wanted to update the clash of clan apps, but it keep saying that i have to do a billing thing. Please help me.

Im currently new to this iphone. Im using iphone 5s with a version iOS 7.1.1. My problem is what is wrong with my app store? It keep telling me to update my billing method. Was all apps in the app store is need to be purchase. Such as i wanted to update my clash of clan game. It keep telling me to fill in my billing method. I already fill in the billing method, but it say that "There is a billing problem with a previous purchase. Please update you payment method. " i don't know why he keep telling me this even though in my visa card got money. Please help me with this problem

Posted on Jul 3, 2014 3:01 AM

3 replies

Jul 9, 2014 12:55 PM in response to Carolyn Samit

This is incorrect. "There is a billing problem with a previous purchase. Please update you payment method. " means you have made a purchase and iTunes/Apple hasn't received the finds for it yet. hence the "There is a billing problem with a previous purchase. Please update you payment method. ". This means you would need to either use an iTunes gift card to pay it off or another debit or credit card that is currently on the account.

Why is my app in the app store is all need to purchase with visa and such other things? As a example i wanted to update the clash of clan apps, but it keep saying that i have to do a billing thing. Please help me.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.