Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription calendars

Hi

I have MacBook Pro, iPad and iPhone, all signed in on the same iCloud account and sharing my calendar. For some unknown reason my MacBook have subscribed to Mexican public holiday, my iPhone to Canadian public holidays and my iPad to HK Holidays.

None of them was done by myself 😕😕

It was easy enough to delete the subscription on iCal on the MacBook, however i still have the 2 calendars on my iPhone and iPad.

How on earth do i get rid of it??

Peace out

Willie

Posted on Jul 3, 2014 6:04 AM

5 replies

Jul 17, 2014 12:56 AM in response to Willie Erasmus

I Live in New Zealand and I also am 'subscribed' to Mexican Holiday calendar. Not by my hand. This is very annoying. I cannot delete it. I can only un-tick it. Along with my very bad iOS 7.1.1 upgrade that causes my iPhone battery to rapidly go flat and also causes my wireless connection to be almost useless, I am very unimpressed and upset with Apple. What is going on Apple? It is not 'just me'. I have many friends and colleagues with the same issues. The general feeling here in NZ is not good for Apple.

Subscription calendars

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.