Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4s- stuck in apple logo, loading bar don't load

So my phone still had 37% battery when it died. Charged it and it wouldn't charge or even open up. Plugged it in my computer and Itunes recognized it. I had to do restore mode, apple logo came out but the loading bar under it doesn't load up, so I'm stuck right there. Itunes says "Waiting for Iphone".

What should I do when the loading bar doesn't load up? Help please. Thanks.

Posted on Jul 3, 2014 10:18 AM

18 replies

Dec 1, 2014 7:26 PM in response to MarckOliver

I have the exactly same problem. I was with about 40% battery, playing a game, when my iPhone 5 iOS 8.1 suddenly turned off, it wouldn't turn back on even with 30m charging. I went to iTunes, and it recognized it on recovery mode, and I tried to restore. However, it got stuck on "Waiting for iPhone" and the iPhone was with the progress bar at 0% for HOURS. I can't find a solution for the problem myself. Did you fix yours? If so, how?

Thanks.

Dec 2, 2014 3:47 AM in response to MarckOliver

MarckOliver wrote:

Would be really nice to hear from someone at Apple if we can already ditch our phones or not. Since a lot of people around the world uses iPhones and we do not have Apple Stores everywhere. Myself (and I guess all of you) would greatly appreciate an official response on this matter...

Apple, can you hear me!?

No, Apple can not hear you when you post in these forums. These are user to user discussions, and Apple does not follow the content.

If you want to let Apple know about your feelings, you'll have to use the feedback link or contact Apple Support:

Apple - iPhone - Feedback

iPhone - Contact Support - Apple Support

May 5, 2015 7:25 PM in response to LysaMCP

Don't worry, just follow these steps to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo

=> First of all Start your Computer and then connect with Internet connection, now Download the latest version of the iTunes application

=> Now install the iTunes application in your System and connect your Device with computer via Data cable

=> Now connect your Device with iTunes application and then Tab on summary option, see in the left side bar of iTunes

=> Now Select restore option from iTunes and then confirm the Restore Message for better results. After this unplug your Device and Restart it

I hope that will surely

Thank you...

Sep 25, 2015 2:10 PM in response to LysaMCP

easy ok idon't know what people wants because there's people who hates jailbreak ......for those who hate jailbreak follow steps :

press and hold on home button than plug in your cable into your iphone -ipad-ipod without releasing home button after connecting the Idevice to computer itunes logo will apear on your device than start itunes on xomputer and let it download the latest version when it finishes click on restore and wait for the installation end

Iphone 4s- stuck in apple logo, loading bar don't load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.