Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to use Safari with many websites

I have the latest OSX and Safari browser. Many problems are now occurring - some are listed below.:

I have been unable to use some bank websites with Safari although Firefox works fine. The banks in question have indicated to me that they do not support Safari and have no intention to do so. A site loads, but the action buttons do not display.

My prescription web site does not fully load. The site loads, but the action buttons do not display.

My VA website does not fully load. The site loads, but the action buttons do not display.

Major league baseball does not load properly. On the “Scores” page, I get a blue screen with a white 1//2 inch column on the right side of the page. The page is flash. If I click on the white area to select and then press Command and + the page loads properly. Some of the other pages do not fully display data.

Posted on Jul 3, 2014 9:23 AM

8 replies

unable to use Safari with many websites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.