Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calendar not working after upgrade to iOS 7.1.2

Hi, yesterday I upgraded my iPhone 5S to iOS 7.1.2 (11D257) there was not any issue with the upgrade process; but now I have found that the calendar does not work properly; I can open de Calendar but as soon as I touch any part of the screen the application closes. I have rebooted the iPhone but I'm still having the same problem.

Any clue would me much appreciated.

Thanks!

Ed

Posted on Jul 3, 2014 1:24 PM

4 replies

Jul 5, 2014 12:20 PM in response to EduardoA

Hey EduardoA,

As a general troubleshooting step, you may want to try resetting your iPhone using the instructions in the following article:

Turn your iOS device off and on (restart) and reset

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1430

Since this issue appeared after an update, I would suggest that you restore your phone if that does not resolve the issue:

iOS: Back up and restore your iOS device with iCloud or iTunes

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1766

Thanks for coming to the Apple Support Communities!

Regards,

Braden

Aug 5, 2014 10:53 PM in response to EduardoA

Not only did my calender (on both iPad & iPhone) lose events & change dates, but I also lost ALL scheduling completely for the first 6 months of the year & all scheduling so far for the rest of the year (including appointments, meetings, dates, trips etc.)! It just went bonkers overnight. It was fine yesterday & today...completely crazy. In addition it is taking contact information & inserting it in the calendar. I've tried all the fixes listed in these conversations & resetting all settings but nothing has worked. When I enter something into either calendar it flashes on the calendar momentarily then disappears. WHEN will this be fixed? 😢

calendar not working after upgrade to iOS 7.1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.