Hey there ekugurl09,
It sounds like your touch screen is not responding to you after you restored the device. I would first reset the device one more time with the following step:
To reset, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
If the issue persists, I would next use the troubleshooting in this article to help resolve the issue:
- Restart your device
- Hold the On/Off button until "slide to power off" appears. Slide to power off your device. When it is off, press the On/Off button to turn it back on.
- If you can't restart your device, reset it by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for a least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Clean the screen with a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth.
- Avoid using the device while wearing gloves, with wet hands, or immediately after applying hand lotion.
- If you have a protective case, or if you are using a plastic sheet or film on the display, try removing them and testing the device without it.
If the steps above don't resolve your issue, please schedule a service appointment with an Apple Retail Store for evaluation. If an Apple Retail store is not an option, contact Apple to find out your best service option or see theService FAQ for your product.
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
All the very best,