Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't find Delete button on Spanish Wireless KeyBoard

Hi, I am totally new with iMAC.

I can't imagine that I just brought iPhone 4 a 3 years ago.

Now I brought 3 iPad after that then, finally I have iMAC..

but entire of my life I never used this Cool stuff but I am still not used to on it.

Please anyone help me that I have Spanish Wireless keyboard and I can't find Delete button.

I can see the narrow button on my right upper side but I think that is not working like Delete function.

Anyone could help me please??

Posted on Jul 4, 2014 5:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2014 2:13 PM

I don't have a Spanish keyboard but I will try to help.

Attached is a screenshot of the Spanish Keyboard from the Apple website. I have highlighted the delete key with yellow arrow. This key should delete characters in an email, text document etc but it will not delete a file in Finder. To delete a file in Finder you need to use the CMD key as well as the delete key to send a file to the trash.

If I misunderstand your problem then apologies.

User uploaded file

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2014 2:13 PM in response to UNSUN

I don't have a Spanish keyboard but I will try to help.

Attached is a screenshot of the Spanish Keyboard from the Apple website. I have highlighted the delete key with yellow arrow. This key should delete characters in an email, text document etc but it will not delete a file in Finder. To delete a file in Finder you need to use the CMD key as well as the delete key to send a file to the trash.

If I misunderstand your problem then apologies.

User uploaded file

Jul 11, 2014 2:12 AM in response to UNSUN

There was a method (from a few years ago) noted in a page of keyboard questions;

this one was in association with Spanish keyboards, from the Store pages. Actually

there are eight replies to the issue of a Delete key, with varied results, here:

http://store.apple.com/us/question/answers/product/MC184E/B/the-one-delete-key-m oves-left-is-there-a-single-keystroke-wa…

And the above (linked page) came from this page of even more comment/questions:

http://store.apple.com/us/questions/product/MC184E/B/apple-wireless-keyboard-spa nish

Not sure if any of those in the first link will help.

In any event, good luck! 😐

I can't find Delete button on Spanish Wireless KeyBoard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.