Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have the exclamation point symbol next to podcasts that don't meet the criteria for said symbol based on the FAQ

When I'm looking through and trying to manage my Podcast library within iTunes, I see the exclamation point symbol next to several. My first issue is the fact that there are many that have this symbol that I only wanted a few episodes and not a subscription. How can I fix this problem?

My second issue is that for many of the podcasts with the exclamation point symbol, they don't fit the criteria based on what's in the Symbol FAQ, which states that there are too many unplayed episodes so new episodes won't download. For the podcasts in question, this is not the case, as all episodes have been listened to. What can be done to fix this problem?

My third issue is the fact that when I DO play a podcast on my iPod Touch (4th Gen), I don't use the app (can't stand it), then go to sync it with the computer, these episodes are shown as having already been played PRIOR to the actual syncing happening. So, when I go to do the ACTUAL sync, the play count is off. Right now, I have to manually reset the play count so that the episodes that I listened to on my iPod Touch only show one play in the library count, not two or in some cases, three. How can I fix this problem?

I have the most current version of iTunes and use Windows 7 64-bit.

Thanks for ANY help!

Posted on Jul 4, 2014 6:11 PM

There are no replies.

I have the exclamation point symbol next to podcasts that don't meet the criteria for said symbol based on the FAQ

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.