Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lock & Load

I used "lock & load to smooth a clip on my timeline and it seemed to work great. When I exported the video to YT, a window shows on that section saying "No Tracking Data...Please click on the motion...." This does not show up in the timeline, just the video. Any ideas on how to correct this? Thanks everyone.

Posted on Jul 5, 2014 6:26 AM

8 replies

Jul 5, 2014 12:07 PM in response to Meg The Dog

Meg,

I am using Final Cut Pro Studio with FCP 7.0.3.. When I finished working I marked my in and out points, click File>Share. Put the info into the YT boxes and export. This is probably not the best way but it always works. I have used L&L before and it didn't happen on previous videos. I checked the forum there but could find no one else posting the same problem. As someone from this forum directed me to that software, I thought I would give it a shot here.

Still learning FCP so I appreciate your help.

indyme2

Jul 5, 2014 12:28 PM in response to indyme2

The Share feature of FCP has a reputation for being a little flakey, but try this test -

Mark your in and out points then go to the menu File > Export > QuickTime Movie . . .

and then make sure you are set for Current Settings and Make movie self contained:

User uploaded file

Export that movie and check and see if it is correct using that method of export.

This is not a trial version of Lock and Load is it?

MtD

Lock & Load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.