Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mainstage 3.0.4 Woes

OK, I'm having some very odd behavior coming out of MainStage 3.0.4... 3.0.3 worked flawlessly for me so this is very frustrating. Here's a screencast of my problem.

http://screencast.com/t/YyUChGtoU3i

Basically, Mainstage plays the first sound as it should. I try to go to the next patch, and although the new patch is selected, it's still playing the first patch... AND the channel strip is completely frozen up.

Any ideas?

Posted on Jul 5, 2014 7:48 AM

3 replies

Jul 6, 2014 6:36 AM in response to CCTM

It's happening on multiple concerts of mine, and when I try to open the default keyboard template, it gets about 25% through loading the plugins and it (the progress bar) just stops... much like I've read about some of the bugs in 3.0.2. So, I can't load the default templates and multiple concerts that were rock solid now don't work right. I've already deleted the MainStage App, re-downloaded it... no results. I've deleted the preference files in the Library and let MainStage rebuild those... no results. I even found the app file for 3.0.3 and installed it, and it did the same thing. So it seems like when 3.0.4 was updated, it did something extremely funky with the inner workings of MainStage 3. Is there a way to COMPLETELY remove MainStage 3 all-together and start over from ground zero?

Mainstage 3.0.4 Woes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.