Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove core.insightexpressai.com from iphone

I apparently have a virus that keeps redirecting me from my game (Draw Something) to Safari to a website called: core.insightexpressai.com. The page is blank so I just close and go back to the game but periodically get redirected to this page in Safari. How do I correct this problem?

Posted on Jul 5, 2014 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2014 10:57 AM

This is not a virus. There is no known malware of any kind capable of infecting an iOS device that has not been jailbroken (ie, hacked to allow apps from outside the App Store).

The problem is caused by your game, which has an ad that is redirecting you to Safari. You need to report this to that game's developer.

If you are unable to stop the site from trying to load every time you open Safari, go to Settings -> Safari and tap the Clear Cookies and Data button.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2014 10:57 AM in response to Corvair73

This is not a virus. There is no known malware of any kind capable of infecting an iOS device that has not been jailbroken (ie, hacked to allow apps from outside the App Store).

The problem is caused by your game, which has an ad that is redirecting you to Safari. You need to report this to that game's developer.

If you are unable to stop the site from trying to load every time you open Safari, go to Settings -> Safari and tap the Clear Cookies and Data button.

How to remove core.insightexpressai.com from iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.