Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Performing a mass rename on originals to get rid of backslashes in file names. Worked for most files but failed for some with OSSStatus -43. Can't find any info on error -43. Any ideas?

I'm moving all my managed files to be referenced so I can access from both Aperture and lightroom. Needed to do a rename on 16,000 files to get rid of backslashes in the file names. Most of the time it worked but for 1093 files it gave OSSStatus -43. I've tried googling the error and got nothing. Any ideas where to begin looking?

Thanks

Jim

Posted on Jul 5, 2014 11:34 AM

2 replies

Performing a mass rename on originals to get rid of backslashes in file names. Worked for most files but failed for some with OSSStatus -43. Can't find any info on error -43. Any ideas?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.