Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exporting Book Project

For back up, How do I Exporting Complete Book Project, not just the photos, complete files from iPhoto?

Posted on Jul 5, 2014 3:30 PM

7 replies

Jul 5, 2014 4:33 PM in response to X-Apple

What exactly do you want to do?

depends on what you want

For a copy of the book you can work on yuo need to make a copy of the entire iPhoto library - books do not exists separate from the library

for a copy of the book in PDF forum preview it and save the PDF -

Before ordering your book preview it using this method - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1040 - and save the resulting PDF for reference - the delivered book will match it.

LN

Jul 11, 2014 3:39 AM in response to LarryHN

I do a lot of volunteer design work. For a local historical society I have created books on some historical houses. We will do this for 6-10 houses a year. They want to keep the book "art" on file and ability to reorder for years to come. I have all the photos backed up for them but the creation of the book, i have not figured out how to back up to a disc or provide them with an answer to their needs.

Please advise if this is even possible

Exporting Book Project

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.