Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to install FCE3 on an intel mac using Snow Leopard 10.6.8

I'm using an Intel based Mac; 2.16ghz core dual. I'm running Snow Leopard 10.6.8. I had to have repairs done to my computer and that also included a reboot. How can I install FCE3HD on this computer? I know there is a way to do it because I did it before, but that was years ago and I don't remember how I did it. Please advise... Thank you.

Posted on Jul 5, 2014 4:46 PM

3 replies

Jul 6, 2014 1:22 AM in response to Meg The Dog

Yes I do have the install disc. When I try to install it, I get a drop down message saying I don't have the right graphics card. Like I said before, I ran into this problem the first time I tried to install it a couple of years back but I was able to find a solution online. I couldn't find it this time. The only part I remember is the solution had something to do with changing a line of code...the agp to the agi or something.

Jul 6, 2014 2:58 AM in response to Meg The Dog

Ok... On a whim, I tried to install FCE3HD again and it worked. However, now; and this is what actually happened before, I can't open the application. A message comes up telling me I have the wrong graphics card. This has happened before, and I found the solution but I can't find it now. Again, I remember it having to do something with changing a line of code. This is different from what I originally asked about. I appreciate you replying to my question and if you or anyone else can help me with that, thanks in advanced.

how to install FCE3 on an intel mac using Snow Leopard 10.6.8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.