Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello ... I use Logic Pro 9 64-bit version ..

hello ... I use Logic Pro 9 latest 64-bit version .. with the plug-in 32-bit myself in the desk opens them but ... how can I do to make me open in the same window of logic?

ciao... io uso logic pro 9 ultima versione a 64 bit.. con i plug in a 32 bit me li apre ma in scrivania ... come posso fare per farmelo aprire nella stessa finestra di logic ?

Posted on Jul 6, 2014 4:52 AM

2 replies

Jul 10, 2014 11:01 AM in response to Organism

but if I want to use the 64-bit version because you tell me that I have to use the 32 ...

anyone who uses the 64-bit version? nobody uses Sylenth 1? mha Oh well ... I'm no one knows how to solve the problem? and maybe a problem with the monitor ... since I have the mac pro and maybe set up for three monitors .. and how do I block all logic functions on a single screen?? nn so as to use the synth in desk to adjust the parameters ....

help me by ...

ma se io voglio usare la versione a 64 bit perche mi dite che devo usare la versione a 32...

nessuno che usa la versione a 64 bit?? nessuno usa sylenth 1 ?? mha vabbe... nessuno sa come risolvere sto problema?? magari e un problema di monitor ... siccome ho il mac pro e magari e impostato per tre monitor.. come faccio a bloccare tutte le funzioni di logic su una singola schermata???cosi da nn usare in scrivania il synth per regolare i parametri ....

dai aiutatemi...

hello ... I use Logic Pro 9 64-bit version ..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.