Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ITunes sync of photos to iPhone and/or iPad not working

Recently been unable to sync my photos from iPhotos on my iMac to either my iPhone nor iPad the app hangs when "importing photographs" the only way out being to cancel the sync. Uploading new photos from phone or Pad works ok. Have re-installed iTunes still no go?

Posted on Jul 6, 2014 9:54 AM

1 reply

Jul 9, 2014 2:27 PM in response to PerplexedJim

Hello, PerplexedJim.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I see you have tried some troubleshooting steps and the issue persists. There are just a couple more that I could recommend in the attached article below.

Resolution

If you encounter any of the above issues or another issue while syncing photos, try the following:

1. Ensure that you are syncing the device with the computer with which you normally sync photos.
  2. Within iTunes, select the device, then select the Photos pane and turn off Photo syncing.
  3. Sync your device.
    Important:
    This will remove all synced photos from your device.
  4. Disconnect your device and update to the latest version of iTunes.
  5. Remove your iPod photo cache.
  6. Connect your device to iTunes.
  7. Select the device, then select the Photos pane and turn on Photo syncing.
  8. Sync your device.

If you still see an alert that there is not enough space to sync your entire photo library, selectively add photo albums until the device is full.

iTunes: Unable to sync photos

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3697

Cheers,

Jason H.

ITunes sync of photos to iPhone and/or iPad not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.