Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i find out what email i used to create my icloud id with?

i forgot what email i used to create my icloud id with. Is there arny way to find out what email you used to create the id with?

Posted on Jul 6, 2014 11:41 AM

1 reply

Jul 9, 2014 2:17 PM in response to defrim112

Hello there, defrim112.

The following Knowledge Base article offers up steps for determining your Apple ID:

Apple ID: How to find your Apple ID

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5625

If you can't remember your Apple ID, follow these steps to look for it:

1. Go to My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com) and click “Find your Apple ID”.
  2. Enter your first name, last name, current email address, and any prior email addresses that you might have used to create an Apple ID. Apple uses this information to search for Apple IDs.
    • If no Apple IDs are found, follow the onscreen instructions to create an Apple ID.
    • If one Apple ID is found, choose whether to receive an email from Apple or answer security questions. Both options will conclude by asking you to reset your Apple ID password. Follow the instructions provided.
    • If multiple Apple IDs are found, select the one that matches your current email address. Then choose whether to receive an email from Apple or answer security questions. Both options will conclude by asking you to reset your Apple ID password. Follow the instructions provided.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

how do i find out what email i used to create my icloud id with?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.