Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Air stuck in installation while upgrading from windows 7 to 8

i have always had windows 7 installed on my macbook air (mid 2013 and used bootcamp 5.1.2 ) and worked perfectly. and today i got windows 8 pro upgrade to upgrade my macbook air to windows 8 and made sure i had bootcamp 5 installed. the first time i tried installing it went fine until i reached the section where it says personalize right when you boot up windows 8 and none of my keys or trackpad are working in it, i cant get passed the section even by pressing enter. the second time i tried installing trackpad++ which is supposed to be the best trackpad driver for windows 7 and 8 and thought that would get me past the personalize stage and that wont work. and i went as far as plugging in my wireless usb mouse that works with windows 7 and tried it at my buddies house who has windows 8 and works there and the mouse still wont show up. what should i do to get my trackpad working / what can i do to get passed the personalized screen. if i turn off my macbook air then when i restart it it will say windows 8 installation failed, reverting to original windows os (windows 8)User uploaded file

Posted on Jul 6, 2014 3:19 PM

There are no replies.

Macbook Air stuck in installation while upgrading from windows 7 to 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.