Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I burn a cd from Logic Pro x with individual tracks?

I recorded 5 different songs on Logic Pro. When I try to bounce them to a CD It combines them all as one track and they all play over each other. I tried muting them all but one but it is not working.

Posted on Jul 7, 2014 11:28 AM

4 replies

Jul 7, 2014 4:49 PM in response to rmarlia

I take it you're using Logic X?

Logic isnt a cd authoring app. If you haven't got Waveburner from a previous release ( Apple have discontinued it now), bounce each of your songs out as a stereo wav file, make a playlist in iTunes, add the songs to the playlist and burn the playlist to cd that way. I think that will be the easiest and quickest way for you to do it.

Jan 22, 2016 10:41 PM in response to rmarlia

Actually there is a way (if you still have Logic 9 at least). I may be the only one to ever figure this one out. You must have Waveburner or something that reads sound designer format to Burn though....

To make track markers, take a bunch of songs and line them up the way that you want to in Logic. For each song create marker "from regions" under the global tracks>Markers menu (top left in pic below) in Logic. Make sure there are no Gaps in the markers. When you have everything lined up then Export to the whole Wave>SD2 format, this will keep the Sound Designer format that you need to import into Waveburner. Example below

User uploaded file

Open Waveburner and Go into waveburner prefs and make sure it looks like this:

User uploaded file

Then you will have 1 SD2 file with separated tracks in Waveburner. Voila. This is good for mixtapes and what not. Waveburner is an awesome program but they discontinued it with LP9.

Hope this helps someone maybe not the OP...Jason

How do I burn a cd from Logic Pro x with individual tracks?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.