Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud movie purchase download problem

Trying to download and watch an itunes movie I previously purchased on my iphone but it isn't showing in my itunes. It is only showing as an icloud option on my iphone but I don't have the space anymore to download and watch it there. How can I watch my movie on my laptop? Even better if I can dowload it as I have plenty of room on my laptop for this and rather it not have to stream on internet.

Posted on Jul 7, 2014 11:48 AM

1 reply

Jul 9, 2014 8:44 AM in response to amslyn23

Hi amslyn23,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you want to download a past purchase on your computer but aren't seeing the option. This might happen if you're using more than one Apple ID or the file is already in your iTunes library. Take a look at the article linked below for more information and the steps for downloading past purchases.

Download past purchases

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2519

Download previous purchases on Mac or PC

• iTunes 10.3 or later
    You need iTunes 10.6 or later to download previously purchased movies and TV shows.
  • iTunes account in a country where iTunes in the Cloud is available

iTunes Store

• Open iTunes and go to the iTunes Store.
  • Click Purchased in the Quick Links section.
  • User uploaded file

• Select the content type that you want to download (Music, Movies, TV Shows, Apps, or Books).
  • Select Not in My Library to view purchased content that isn't on your computer.
  • User uploaded file

1. Find the item that you want to download. You can browse using the menu to the left. If you have more than 2,000 songs, you will see Recent Purchases instead of All Songs or Albums.
      User uploaded file
    2. Click the Download User uploaded file icon next to the item you want to download.
      If an item is already in your library, the Download icon won't appear.

Cheers!

-Jason

icloud movie purchase download problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
    A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.