Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

4S Wi-Fi will not turn on

only 6 months old 4S Iphone.

I can. It get my Wi-Fi to turn on. I have tried everything. Hard turn off, reset

i Recently went to a car dealership and did get it to turn on and connect to their Wi-Fi guest... Got home and Wi-Fi was turned on but would not connect to my router. All is well with that because of my husbands phone, sons phone and Ipads all connected....

mine...not so much...when finally connecting to my home router or trying to, it stated "unable to connect to...."

reset AGAIN, and back to I can not get it to turn on at all...

anyone with any help I would appreciate it greatly...

about to throw this POS in the trash and possibly go samsung...

Thanks

sherry

Posted on Jul 7, 2014 4:09 PM

5 replies

Jul 10, 2014 6:02 PM in response to AmishCake

Yes... Done that as well...

didn't help

what is kind of weird is it use to work... Then I went out of town hook to a hotel Wi-Fi came back home and my phone never picked up my router or extender...and I've don't the hard shut down (punch on/off button on top and home button at same time) and it will let me be able to turn Wi-Fi to the on but will not connect... Even states "unable to connect..."

Sherry

4S Wi-Fi will not turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.