Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to scroll mail messages. (no scroll bar)

The scroll bar has disappeared from my mail messages. Those with obvious lengthy messages cannot be

read as there is no way to access them. My mail through TWC works fine but there seems to be a problem

with the sync. to the mac mail.....

Posted on Jul 7, 2014 3:32 PM

8 replies

Jul 7, 2014 4:53 PM in response to BDAqua

The down arrow does nothing. I can highlight and drag it upward but it won't stay. Grouped emails will only show if I click on the individual email and read it separately from the rest of the string. Mail from web sites won't let me scroll to see the whole message. The only view options are how to view the messages and not manipulate them.

Jul 9, 2014 3:06 PM in response to BuzzesCinema

It is impossible to scroll as the scroll bar on the right side of the message doesn't exist anymore, for some unknown reason, and the rest of the message cannot be accessed by scrolling as you suggest. Also, multiple messages in a 'string' only appear as a partial message, also with no means of scrolling, even after double clicking to enlarge a chosen message. I do know how to use the mouse to scroll. This problem just seemed to have manifested itself somehow.

Unable to scroll mail messages. (no scroll bar)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.