Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my ipod at a party and I never registered for icloud and I don't know how to find it without icloud

I lost my ipod touch 4th generation at a party on saturday and I never went or registered for icloud and now I don't know how to track it down please helpp me!!!

Posted on Jul 7, 2014 6:35 PM

1 reply

Jul 10, 2014 10:03 AM in response to vanessa_montiel789

Hi Vanessa,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If you didn't enable Find my iPod touch, you won't be able to track it with iCloud. The article below provides more details and some suggestions that I hope will be helpful.

What to do if your iOS device is lost or stolen

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5668

If you did not enable Find My iPhone on your missing device

If you did not enable Find My iPhone before it was lost or stolen, you can't use it to locate or protect your device, but you can still follow these steps:

1. Change your iCloud password to ensure that no one else can use your device to delete or make changes to your iCloud data.
  2. Report your lost or stolen device to local law enforcement and your wireless carrier. Apple doesn't track or flag lost or stolen products, but you can use My Support Profile (supportprofile.apple.com) to find a list of serial numbers for products that you've purchased or registered with your Apple ID.

Good Luck.

-Jason

I lost my ipod at a party and I never registered for icloud and I don't know how to find it without icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.