Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you control the volume to the earphones?

Posted on Jul 7, 2014 7:39 PM

2 replies

Jul 8, 2014 11:33 AM in response to petermac87

Apple Support Communities updatesActually I knew that part of it, but I had to go to Settings to correct something. They are working now that I fixed something that I have no recollection that I altered in the first place, nor do I now know what in heaven’s name I fixed this time. All I know is that I must have gone to setting a million and one times and the last time was the one I did something right.

Thank you for your help however.

Nan

Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 10:43 PM

To: nandave

Subject: - How do you control the volume to the earphones?

You received a reply

petermac87 has replied to your question. You can view the full discussion in Apple Support Communities.

With the volume up and down keys unless you purchase a set with a volume control connected to the chord.

Pete

Correct Answer Helpful Answer

Use the buttons above to tell petermac87 and the rest of the community if this reply solved your question or helped you get closer to finding a solution.

To reply to petermac87, go to the discussion in Apple Support Communities.

You are receiving this email from Apple Support Communities. You can change your email preferences in your Apple Support Communities Profile.

TM and copyright © 2014 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, MS 96-DM. Cupertino, CA 95014.

All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.