Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5 the bluetooth isn't connecting on phone or to car it drops off all the time

please help lately my bluetooth on iPhone 5 doesn't stat connected. I tries the soft reboot,and reset. I power off and power on it only works for a few minutes.

Posted on Jul 7, 2014 6:47 PM

1 reply

Jul 10, 2014 10:19 AM in response to AMRS11

Hi AMRS11,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

The article linked below has some great tips that should be able to help you resolve the intermittent Bluetooth connection issue that you described.

iOS: Troubleshooting Bluetooth connections

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4562

Bluetooth disconnects, intermittent connectivity, or unable to find

• Move your iOS device closer to the Bluetooth accessory.
  • Position your iOS device and Bluetooth accessory in direct line of sight of each other. For example, move the Bluetooth accessory and iOS device to the same side of your body.
  • Remove any case, stand, or other accessories from your iOS device and see if performance improves.
  • Check for sources of potential interference and move both the iOS device and the Bluetooth accessory away from other electronic devices.
  • Reset network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
  • Note: This will reset all network settings including: previously connected Wi-Fi networks and passwords, recently used Bluetooth accessories, VPN, and APN settings.

If your device is still experiencing issues

If the steps above have not resolved the Bluetooth behavior you are experiencing, perform a software restore in iTunes.

If the issue persists after restoring your iOS device in iTunes, contact Apple for support and service options.

Notes:

1. If needed, refer to your Bluetooth accessory documentation or manufacturer for assistance.
  2. Some Bluetooth accessories may require a firmware update for full compatibility with iOS devices such as a firmware update for AVRCP 1.4 Bluetooth compatibility.

Cheers!

-Jason

iPhone 5 the bluetooth isn't connecting on phone or to car it drops off all the time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.