Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help for displays working with Apple at office

Im sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but i went as far as booking an appointment at my local apple store for assistance and no one there was able to give me a clear answer.

Basically here is the situation. i own a consulting company that just put 6 TV's into our office with the intent of being able to run multiple programs off one computer (or 2 if needed) on all 6 displays. My staff are continually switching between programs on their 1 or 2 display iMacs and have raised several complains on the frustration of what seems so simple but after a while can become very "annoying".

So i figured lets put 6 Samsung 55" displays on the wall along everyones desks so they can reference these rather then constantly switching between apps on there iMacs. its faster to just look up and see what you need to see on the TV's rather then open the app and re search for what your looking for on the iMac

here is what we need to do

TV1 - Needs to run stock graphs for the companies main investment

TV2 - Needs to run a specific app at full screen mode

TV3 - Needs to run live news feed that we stream off a website

TV4 - Needs to run a program built in house on full screen that shows companies current open positions

TV5 - Needs to run live news feed that we stream of a second website

TV6 - Needs to be free and available for anyone to mirror to if trying to show something to other staff to for presentations

How do we do this? we were originally going to run an apple TV to each TV individually but then do we require a different computer for each tv? A second approach was to purchase a power mac that could daisy chain to 5 of the tv's and an apple tv for mirroring on the 6th for presentations.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated on this.

Posted on Jul 7, 2014 9:05 PM

There are no replies.

Need help for displays working with Apple at office

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.