Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone keep asking to login itune store with my previous email id for updates

Dear Sir

i have iphone 5 which is asking me to my previous email ID while updating the apps like skype please suggest me how can i change my previous email ID with new email ID even i logged in to itune store with my new email ID

Posted on Jul 7, 2014 11:26 PM

1 reply

Jul 10, 2014 9:07 AM in response to zubair11111

Hi zubair11111,

Welcome to the Support Communities!

The information below may be able to answer your questions about how to change your Apple ID.

Apple ID: Changing your Apple ID

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5621

Before you change your Apple ID:

• Sign out of all Apple features and services that you use with your current Apple ID.
  • Make sure that the email address you want to use for your Apple ID meets these conditions:
    • The email address is one that you use regularly, because it will be the primary email address for your Apple ID.
    • The email address is not associated with any other Apple ID.
    • The email address is not an iCloud email address, which is already an Apple ID. iCloud email addresses end with @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com.

Using your Apple ID for Apple services

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4895

Can I merge multiple Apple IDs into one?

You cannot merge two or more Apple IDs into a single one. You can, however, use one Apple ID for iCloud services and another Apple ID for Store purchases (including iTunes in the Cloud and iTunes Match). See “Using one Apple ID for iCloud and a different Apple ID for Store Purchases” above for details.

I have purchased music, apps, or books with multiple Apple IDs. How can I get all of this content onto my iOS device?

First, you need to copy all of your purchased content so it is on the same Mac or PC with iTunes. This computer should be the one you sync your device with. For more information on how to move your content, see these articles:

Next, authorize your computer to play content with each Apple ID in iTunes. Once your computer is authorized for all your content, it can be synced to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

I hope this information helps ....

- Judy

my phone keep asking to login itune store with my previous email id for updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.