Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i gotta mail from ur side and i clicked on verify link but till i can't use my apple id on i store etc......

i got this mail from your side...

Dear mukesh rajpoot,
You recently added ******* as a new rescue email address for your Apple ID. To verify this email address belongs to you, click the link below and then sign in using your Apple ID and password.
Verify now >
Why you received this email.
Apple requests verification whenever an email address is added to an Apple ID. Your email address cannot be used without verification.
If you didn’t make this change or if you believe an unauthorized person is attempting to access your account, you can reset your password by going to My Apple ID.
Apple Support

i clicked on verify now but it's not verify my apple id .........

<Edited by Host>

Posted on Jul 7, 2014 11:08 PM

1 reply

Jul 10, 2014 8:53 AM in response to mukeshfrombulandshahr

Hi mukesh,

Welcome to the Support Communities! The article below will help you troubleshoot the issue you are having with your verification email.

If you didn't receive your Apple ID verification or reset email

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS5404

Try the steps in this article if you're expecting a verification or reset email for your Apple ID, but haven't received the email.

What is a verification email? When you add or change an email address for your Apple ID, you need to verify it as directed in an email that Apple sends to the address.

What is a reset email? When you ask to reset your password or security questions, you need to follow the reset instructions in an email from Apple.

Check system status

Check Apple's System Status page to confirm that the Apple ID service is currently available. If you expect to receive the message at an iCloud address (@icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com), check for issues affecting the iCloud Mail service as well.

Search for the email

Give the email a few minutes to arrive, then search for it in your email inbox.

The email might have been moved by a spam filter or other email rules that are set up in your email app or by your email service provider. If you can't find the email in your inbox, search your other email folders, including any folders labeled Spam, Junk, Trash, Deleted Items, or Archive.

Make sure that you're checking the correct email account

Make sure that the email address is correct in your Apple ID account

If you're verifying an Apple ID email address, take these steps:

1. Go to My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com).
  2. Select “Manage your Apple ID” and sign in.
  3. If the email address listed in your account is incorrect, edit the address as needed. Apple will send another verification email to the corrected address.

Make sure that the email account is receiving email

If you're not getting any email at your email address, this information may help:

If necessary, contact your email service provider.

Resend the email

If your email address is correct in your Apple ID account, and you're receiving other email at that address, try resending the email:

• If you're verifying an Apple ID email address, sign in to your account at My Apple ID, then click Resend next to the address.
  • If you're resetting your password or security questions, repeat those reset steps to send another reset email to your rescue address or primary address.

I hope this information helps ....

- Judy

i gotta mail from ur side and i clicked on verify link but till i can't use my apple id on i store etc......

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.