Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3G Problem after calling

Hi, im using iPhone 5S 32GB. And i have a really boring problem.

After calling, my 3G connection losts and although i wait about 15 mins, it cant reconnect.

I found a temporary solution, "activating plane mode, then deactivate".

is there a solution about this issue?

Best regards.

Sorry for my bad english.

Posted on Jul 8, 2014 7:24 AM

1 reply

Jul 10, 2014 10:57 AM in response to Community User

Hey there inografik,

It sounds like you are losing your cellular data connection after you use the phone, and need to either wait 15 minutes for it to come back or toggle Airplane Mode off and on. I would next use these troubleshooting steps from the following article, named:

iPhone: Troubleshooting a cellular data connection

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts3780

1. Restart your iPhone.
  2. Make sure that your software is up to date:
  3. Remove the SIM Card and reinsert it. Allow the iPhone to acquire the network again.
  4. If your SIM card has SIM PIN enabled, try turning it off: Tap Settings > Phone > SIM PIN.
  5. Try another location. If a different location works, but the original location still doesn't, contact your carrier to report the issue.
  6. Reset network settings: Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
  7. Restore the iPhone as new.
  8. Contact your carrier to:
    • Verify that the iPhone is properly set up on the account with the appropriate, current data plan.
    • Verify that there are no account-related blocks.
    • Find out if there are specific error messages in the carrier logs that could help determine why the issue is occurring.

If none of the above steps resolves the issue, contact your carrier, make an appointment at an Apple Retail Store, or contact AppleCare to troubleshoot further.

Note: If you are traveling internationally, you may need to turn data roaming on: Tap Settings > Cellular. Check with your carrier first to understand the cost of international data roaming.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the best,

Sterling

3G Problem after calling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.