Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fraudulent e-mails asking for account details

Sent from my iPad

On 8 Jul 2014, at 13:49, Apple <no_reply@voila.fr> wrote:

Dear iTunes Customer,

This is an automatic message by the system to let you know that you have to confirm your account information within 48 hours.Your itunes account has been frozen until you validate your account information.

Once you have updated your account records, your information will be confirmed and your account will start to work as normal once again. This will help protect you in the future. The process does not take more than 3 minutes. To proceed to confirm your account information please click on the link below and follow the instructions that will be required.Click Here To Verfiy Your Account info
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Your sincerely.

© 2014 Apple.com All rights reserved.

Fraudulent e-mail from Apple itunes I recently received the above e-mail requesting I re-submit all my iTunes details including credit card information. Beware! unfortunately I could not find where to send this to get Apple to research.

Posted on Jul 8, 2014 12:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2014 12:47 PM

Send it to reportphishing@apple.com.

2 replies

Fraudulent e-mails asking for account details

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.