Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to open an official Apple store

Hello everyone . I am thinking to open an Apple store, but I am not found any answers about how I can do it. I've found some answer in the web. Nothing exiting 😟 ! Any body ? Thanks in advance 🙂

Posted on Jul 8, 2014 4:20 PM

4 replies

Apr 25, 2017 3:04 PM in response to 234sk

The required qualifications are very strict. As Antonio says, Apple corporate owns all official Apple Stores in the USA, but if you were to go forward with becoming an Apple Authorized Reseller (AAR), you would start here. Be aware you would need serious capital to do this. Or, if you want to become an Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP), start here. It’s not necessarily any easier to become an AASP than an AAR.

Jul 11, 2014 2:11 AM in response to raffaelefromindianapolis

As you would expect only Apple can open an 'official' Apple Store.

Perhaps you mean an Apple Authorised Reseller (VAR or PAR) and/or an Apple Authorised Repair Centre? If that's what you mean you'll have to talk to Apple to find out what their requirements are. You won't necessarily find that information here on a user-to-user discussion forum. A couple of places to start would be Apple's Contact Us link on their main webpage or going to your nearest Apple Store and asking them what's involved. They may put you in touch with someone at Apple who can assist you further?

If you do mean a reseller/repair centre store bear in mind the costs (especially the costs), time and effort required on your part to make it happen.

How to open an official Apple store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.