Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i pre-ordered a song ans its saying i didnt

Dear whom it may concern. Not long ago i pre-ordered BO$$ by fifth harmony. it said for ages i had done so and it even took the money off my itunes account. When the day came to download it, it said i hadn't purchased it and had to re-purchase it, even though it had already taken my money. i now do not have enough to re get it. I am very dissapointed and would like an explination.

Posted on Jul 8, 2014 6:57 PM

1 reply

Jul 10, 2014 12:28 AM in response to stellbee

We are fellow users here on these user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple.

Pre-orders aren't paid for at the time of ordering, they are only paid for when they are released and you download them - up until that point you could cancel the pre-order, so they can't be charged at pre-ordering.

Do you have an email receipt for the purchase and does it show on your account's purchase history ? Log into your account on your computer's iTunes via the Store > View Account menu option, you should then see a Purchase History section with a 'see all' link to the right of it, click on that and you should then see a list of your purchases.

If it does then does the Store > Check For Available Downloads menu option on your computer's iTunes download it, and/or does it show under the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage for downloading ?

i pre-ordered a song ans its saying i didnt

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.