Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

VPN on iPad Air keeps turning on and off

To the point that I can't select it and do anything with it. As a result, I can't get a wi-fi connection, or, if I turn wi-fi off, cell connection.

Can't access anything and getting very frustrated... have tried everything.

Posted on Jul 8, 2014 6:28 PM

1 reply

Jul 11, 2014 7:47 AM in response to DennisJM

Hello DennisJM,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Since you're having issues with connecting to your VPN, please contact your network administrator or IT department to confirm the VPN settings are correct on your device.

If you can't connect to your VPN, or if you see an alert that says "Shared Secret is missing," your VPN settings might be incorrect or incomplete. If you have questions about what your VPN settings are or what your Shared Secret key is, you should contact your network administrator or IT Department.

To learn more about VPN, contact iPhone Business Support or visit the iOS IT page or Apple iOS Developer Library.

iOS: Setting up VPN

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1424

Take care,

Alex H.

VPN on iPad Air keeps turning on and off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.