Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bootcam internet drop after a few minutes!!1

hi everyone!!!.

i just installed windows 7 home premium 64 bit on my 15 inch macbook pro retina mid 2012,

After i installed the bootcam 5 driver from Apple website, i have some problem such as:

- My internet connection drop after a few minutes the reconnect than drop..... It's said no internet connection. It's not happen when i'm on MacOS Maverick just when i'm in Windows.

- When i try to install graphic card driver, it's said " failed to install " i have to download from the NVIDIA website but it seem not to work very well.

Anyone have any suggestion on how i can fix those problems? It's very annoying when it's keep disconnecting to the internet

Posted on Jul 8, 2014 10:45 PM

2 replies

Jul 9, 2014 8:11 AM in response to BobTheFisherman

hi Bob, I'm pretty sure that i've installed the windows support software on Apple version 5.1.5621. Problem still happen even i tried to re-install the Windows 7.

More over, When i'm playing game on windows 7 it's Lag and jiggle even with Lowest setting. I did searched over the internet and found out that it's a common problem for this Macbook pro retina mid 2012, it's believed that problem happened due to the bootcamp driver for windows but Apple still have no response to fix this.

My macbook pro has 16 Gb ram and 1 Gb GT650M, so i believed that it couldnt happen like this if i'm playing game in lowest setting.

Bootcam internet drop after a few minutes!!1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.