Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am using logic pro x and do not know how to fade a track at the end of a song or change the volume in a portion of the track.

I am using Logic Pro X. I do not know how to fade the volume at the end of a song or raise / lower the volume in an area of the track. I also have a loud instand volume blip in a portion of a track that I would like to lower or eliminate.

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 6:46 AM

4 replies

Jul 9, 2014 8:54 AM in response to rmarlia

Hi

rmarlia wrote:

I am using Logic Pro X. I do not know how to fade the volume at the end of a song or raise / lower the volume in an area of the track. I also have a loud instand volume blip in a portion of a track that I would like to lower or eliminate.

Armadillosound wrote:

To create a fade out press T to open the tool menu and select the fade tool.

Completely inappropriate, and they all also not help with volume adjustments. Fades will only apply to Audio Regions in the Tracks area: they will not fade out the complete mix unless you first Bounce it, add that to the Tracks area, apply the Fades with the Fade tool, then Bounce in Place (Again).

Much much better to make use of Track automation to take care of Volume adjustments, and to Fade out the end of the song by applying Track Automation to the Output Channel

https://help.apple.com/logicpro/mac/10/#lgcpb1a1ea03

CCT

I am using logic pro x and do not know how to fade a track at the end of a song or change the volume in a portion of the track.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.