Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connect to isolated Mac Pro with ARD

I have connected a Mac Pro 2014 to the WatchGuard XTM-23 security device in our office on it's own network/subnet. The plan is to have it replace the current Mac Pro Early 2009 as a file/email server, among other functionality. The office network is set to 192.xxx.xxx.xxx. I placed the Mac Pro 2014 on a 10.xxx.xxx.xxx network. I configured the security device to allow it to connect to the internet, ran all system updates and downloaded Server App. I'm ready to start configuring it, however, I'm unable to ARD to the Mac Pro 2014. I can ping the IP, I can scan it's specific Network Address and Network Range within ARD, but each time I attempt to control or observe the Mac Pro 2014, it attempts to verify the credentials, but always shows "Verify Failed". I have Remote Management enabled for the admin user. Is there something else I'm missing?

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 10:52 AM

Figured this out. By following this article, I was able to resolve the issue.

1 reply

Connect to isolated Mac Pro with ARD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.