Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match is displaying songs from the same album as two different albums

I just recently subscribed to iTunes Match, and decided to import my CD collection to my iTunes library. Now for a few of my albums, iTunes Match is displaying songs from the same album as if they were two separate albums. The original CD album was a multi-disc album, and I have all the "Disc _ of _" information filled out correctly in the "Get Info" section. In fact, all of the information for each song is filled out correctly in the "Get Info" section with no accidental differences. All the songs show as one album on my PC, but disc 4 is a separate album on my iPad and iPod. I have another multi-disc album that is showing just fine on both PC and iPad. Any suggestions to fix this annoyance? Running Windows 7 and iOS 7.1.2. Here's a screenshot of what I'm dealing with. I only imported select tracks which is why some of them are "missing".User uploaded file

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 7:29 AM

6 replies

Jul 18, 2014 6:38 AM in response to thewiseone24

I Solved the problem. There was one accidental difference in the "get info" section that I did not appear when I edited the songs all at once. Only by clicking on get info for each song one at a time, I was able to see some were checked as part of a compilation, and others were not. I checked them all as being part of a compilation, and they appear as one album now on all my devices.

iTunes Match is displaying songs from the same album as two different albums

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.