Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi all!!! IOS 7.2.1 causing problems, Help

I have trouble with my iphone 4s after i upgraded to IOS 7.2.1.

- i was having an old version of IOS 6XX until suddenly the phone got crazy and started making moves on its own, like open apps or calling people, like the phone was possessed. I decided after reset ( press close and home bottom 10 sec, where nothing changed) to upgrade. The available version was IOS 7.2.1.

- The downlod got stuck in the middel, but i managed to open it anyway, but the dock didn't Work.

- i decided to re-upgrade the phone, but this time with itunes, everything was fine, but the dock (with the apps calls, mail, music and safari) does not Work. And the lower apps in command center doesn't Work either (flash light, calculator, Photos...etc.)

- to sum op, it looks like the lower part of the phones is not working, but it Works fine in most apps, f. eks. no problem taking Pictures.

Please any suggestion will be appreciated!

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 6:27 AM

4 replies

Jul 10, 2014 2:48 AM in response to chilli_ceb

After 2 days using the new update i can tell, that the update seems not at all desined for iphones 4s, but for 5, 5s and 5c. This conclusion is made out of that the system in 4s became unstable and slow. This Means that Apple like many other electronics producers are careless about its older costumers and want them probably to buy a new phone as Windows/microsoft has done in a long time producing updates that make computres slow and unstable.

I have found out that the update does not Work good with the Camara, as mention earlier. I have to turn the phone upside Down to make it Work with the bottons in the lower side of the screen. This problem repeats again in many apps, like Nike (running program), and this *****. This seems like the update have overdimensioned the phone, like the screen should be bigger than it actually is....ahhhh maybe like the 5 series!!!!

On the other side, no other complains about this topic/issue/problem yet, makes me wander...why not...it can not be only me.... i have done the update many times.... starting from the phone its self.... from itunes (Windows compatible)..... from my macbook air... and nothing...same F* problem.

The phone is a working Tool...i don't have time to this kind of UPSSSSSS!

Hi all!!! IOS 7.2.1 causing problems, Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.