Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i got an ipod 5 for christmas but i want a new color is it possible to exchange and will i need a receipt

so I got an ipod 5 for Christmas but my dad said they had no blue so I wanted to exchange it to a blue one is it possible and will I need a receipt and if I have to pay extra I will. by the way my ipod has a black screen silver back and no back camera

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 7:23 AM

3 replies

Jul 9, 2014 10:02 AM in response to Hi11

Since you have the iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB 2013 Model, you cannot exchange it. Last week, they discontinued the iPod touch 5G 16GB (2013 Model) and now they have a back camera and colors. You cannot trade now unless you purchased it under 2 weeks ago and like lllaass said, you can get 10% off a new iPod touch 5G 16GB which would be $20 off and it would cost $179 with tax. Hope it helps!

Jul 9, 2014 2:41 PM in response to Hi11

Hey Hi11, you can either sell this iPod to someone and use the money towards buying another iPod, just remember to disconnect before you do, so the buyer can use it, or why not buy a skin or case in blue? Would offer a bit more drop / fall protection, plus when you get tired of the color, you can easily change it. Hope this helps. Cheers.

i got an ipod 5 for christmas but i want a new color is it possible to exchange and will i need a receipt

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.