Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keynote

I made a presentation with 22 slides, but when i play it, the keynote puts one blank slide every other slide. Why? how can i erase them? what do i do to exclude them since it only shows when i play it?

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 9:20 AM

5 replies

Jul 10, 2014 11:09 AM in response to Gary Scotland

yes they are blank and i have to click in order to skip it! they only come up when i play the presentation.
i believe they are not actual slides but im trying to get rid of them and i can't. i try to change settings on the inspector panel document on the right side to self playing but than the i have to insert time that dictates the presentation. i really hope we could solve this, im on a dead line!

Jul 10, 2014 1:36 PM in response to João Marques

João Marques wrote:

yes they are blank

So you see extra blank slides in the navigator panel in addition to the slides with content?

If so, delete the slides and play back to see if it plays correctly.

i believe they are not actual slides but im trying to get rid of them and i can't.

If you do not see extra slides in the navigator panel, then objects on the slide have not been set to auto build.

Click on Build Order and in the Start drop down menu, change from on click to: After Transition.

keynote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.