Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem deleting a game and starting over

I use an iPad 4, and am kinda new to this stuff, so let me shoot out my question here :

I recently installed the game "Hero Hunt" by Grey Area Labs, and since i made some mess ups in it, i am unable to continue playing it further, and i reached the point where i have to delete it and start it over, but am unable to do this since Game Centre keeps tracks of my progress in the game, and even if i re-install it, i continue from where i left off. I tried changing my Game Centre account too, but even if i install the game on a new different Game Centre account, the game still recognizes my old content (Is the game info stored on my iPad ? ) So is there any way that i can access the game from the starting ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 9:33 AM

2 replies

Jul 11, 2014 1:39 PM in response to VenomReturns

Hello there, VenomReturns.

Great job on troubleshooting with the steps you've done so far. The following Knowledge Base article offers some additional information on where to find assistance on issues with your app:

iOS: An app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts1702

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

Problem deleting a game and starting over

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.