Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Iphone 4 charger works when connected to a plug but stutters between charging and not when connected to my PC

My Iphone 4 charger works when connected to a plug but stutters between charging and not when connected to my PC

Ive been trying to connect my iphone to my itunes so i could download some music i put on there from my CD collection however the charging bar just flickers between charging and not, its not the cable as it works fine while charging from the plug and it isnt the computer as its fairly new and ive been able to do this before with relative ease with my old cable.

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 9:21 AM

1 reply

Jul 12, 2014 6:15 AM in response to WiZKiD8499

Hi WiZKiD8499,

If you are able to charge your iPhone fine from the wall charger but are having intermittent charging issues when connected to your computer (both with the same cable), you may want to try another USB port directly on the computer and/or make sure that you are using a high powered USB 2.0 port, as outlined in the following article:

iPhone and iPod touch: Charging the battery

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1476

Regards,

- Brenden

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.