Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Enterprise Single Sign-on Troubleshooting

Hi,

My organization uses iPad devices with a in-house apps configured with the iOS7 enterprise sso feature.

Usually, everything works fine where the apps communicate with servers over Kerberos (after the login popup).

Recently, we started having issues with a specific request an app is making using HTTP POST where the server is seeing that the request as unauthenticated as required and thus returns a 401 response code. I expect all request to have a Kerberos ticket when they arrive at the server, but for some reason this isn't happening in this case.

This request is to the same URL as all other requests which are functioning properly. The only difference is that this specific request sends a big chunk of information (10-30MB) to the server.

I didn't see anything related to the issue in the console logs, but perhaps there's a way to increase logging of the enterprise sso feature I'm not aware of.

Can anyone help me with a direction of how to approach this issue?

Thanks,

Tamir

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 9:51 AM

There are no replies.

Enterprise Single Sign-on Troubleshooting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.