Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4 stucked during IOS 7.1.2 update, I want restoration of my phone without losing my data. Please advise.

Iphone 4 during latest IOS 7.1.2 update, stucks in between and shows Cable to connect with iTunes i.e. Recovery Mode. I would like to recover my phone without losing my data and i did not have any backup for my phone.

Please advice how to restore my data which is very important/vital. Looking forward for professional support.

Regards.

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 9:51 AM

4 replies

Jul 9, 2014 10:18 AM in response to A.R.Khan

Sorry, your phone is in recovery mode If you can't update or restore your iOS device there is no data on your phone.

You will need to restore your phone and then sync back contents using iTunes.

Since you no backup. I'm not sure why you didn't backup prior to updating or backup on a regular basis, you will lose majority of your data.

There is no way to bypass this and recover your data.

Iphone 4 stucked during IOS 7.1.2 update, I want restoration of my phone without losing my data. Please advise.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.