Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie fails to properly export... memory?

So I made a bunch of movies and started exporting them (sorry, the term now is "share").... The basic editing I had done exported properly but none of the noise reduction, cropping or titles exported to the final product. What the heck is going on?

My theory - it takes so long to export a movie that I started working on a new movie while the current one was still exporting by deleting everything and starting the new one, then repeated this 4 times and went to bed, thinking these stupid things would be exported by the morning. The result - a massive waste of time and now I have to start them all over again just to include a simple title.

The question - is this expected behaviour? Is this caused by iMovie not having enough memory to handle more than one export? Is the fact that I deleted everything the problem?

Very annoyed.

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 9:46 AM

1 reply

iMovie fails to properly export... memory?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.