Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Arabic backlit Keyboard ?

hello guys

I'm from Kuwait

i want to buy Mac Book Pro w/Retina display , i wish to know if i chose the Keyboard and Documentation to be keyboard backlit Arabic , it will be only Arabic ? or Arabic and English .

also i need this for my photo edit but not for hard use , it's worth to add 2.6Ghz or leave it 2.3GHz ?

thanks

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 11:35 AM

Bin Abul,

the keyboard will be Arabic and English. For photo editing, getting a MacBook Pro with maximum RAM and a discrete GPU (for the Late 2013 lineup, a model with a NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M GPU) will be of greater importance than getting one with a faster CPU; whether it would be worth the price is an entirely subjective judgement.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2014 11:35 AM in response to Bin Abul

Bin Abul,

the keyboard will be Arabic and English. For photo editing, getting a MacBook Pro with maximum RAM and a discrete GPU (for the Late 2013 lineup, a model with a NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M GPU) will be of greater importance than getting one with a faster CPU; whether it would be worth the price is an entirely subjective judgement.

Jul 10, 2014 1:02 PM in response to Bin Abul

Bin Abul,

no, I’d suggested that the worth of the 2.6 GHz CPU over the 2.3 GHz CPU can be properly judged only by the purchaser. My opinion is that the 2.3 GHz CPU would work well enough for occasional photo editing, but since it’s your money to be spent, you should compare the two CPUs for yourself to discover whether or not you would draw the same conclusion.

Arabic backlit Keyboard ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.