Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

activate iCloud on my MacBook. My ID is correct for iTunes.

I can't activate iCloud on my MacBook. My ID for iTunes works and is correct. I will my iPhone work with my agenda on my MacBook. OSX 10,9,4

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 10:33 AM

3 replies

Jul 11, 2014 2:01 PM in response to Gérard CS

Hi there Gérard CS,

You may find the information in the article below helpful.

iCloud: Set up iCloud on your devices

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH2609

You may have set up iCloud on your iOS device or Mac when you first used it. To make sure it’s set up correctly, or to set up your iCloud account on another iOS device, computer, or Apple TV, go to the set up iCloud website listed below.

Important: Be sure to use the same Apple ID when you set up iCloud on each device.

Set up iCloud on your iOS devices and computers

Go to the set up iCloud website.

You can turn iCloud features on or off after setting up iCloud.

After you set up your devices, iCloud begins to push information to each device. You can also now sign in to iCloud.com and start using the iCloud web apps.

For more information about other iCloud features, see More resources.

-Griff W.

Jul 12, 2014 7:42 AM in response to griff w

Hi Griff W, thanks for your support on my question. But it works not. The problem is that after I start iCloud on my MacBook I have to put in my ID. My ID works very good when I want to go to my account on iTunes. Also when I want to buy something on iTunes. But iCloud is not excepting my ID and asks all the time to make a new one. That is my problem.

Gérard CS

activate iCloud on my MacBook. My ID is correct for iTunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.