Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone know how to download audio bible to my ipod?

I have Windows 7 Acer laptop. My ipod is an Apple. Does anyone know how to download the audio bible from my laptop to my ipod?

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 11:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 11:44 AM

What is the format?

Does it play in iTunes?

Once in iTunes y can right click on the items and go to Options and set the Media Kind to Podcast, Music or Audio book and then syc it to your iPod provided that the item is not copy/DRM protected.

If copy/DRM protected you may be able to find an app to sync it to

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2014 11:44 AM in response to stringer777

What is the format?

Does it play in iTunes?

Once in iTunes y can right click on the items and go to Options and set the Media Kind to Podcast, Music or Audio book and then syc it to your iPod provided that the item is not copy/DRM protected.

If copy/DRM protected you may be able to find an app to sync it to

Jul 9, 2014 12:29 PM in response to lllaass

Thank you very much for responding....I'm sorry I still don't understand how to get it to do that. I don't even understand your question....what format is it in....I do not have the audio bible on itunes....maybe that's what I need to figure out now ...is how to move the audio bible (21 downloads) from my laptop to my ipod. Once again. Thank you. HAVE A GOOD DAY. clv

Does anyone know how to download audio bible to my ipod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.